Chocolate Raspberry Shortbread Cold Brew is like summer in a cup! Creamy, bright, sweet and fun! Oh, and did I mention DELICIOUS?
- measuring cup
- measuring spoons
- drinking cup
- mixing cup
- 2 small plates
- mixing spoon
- 4 oz. Bean Hoppers cold brew concentrate
- 2 oz. milk of your choice
- 1 oz. half and half
- 1 tbsp. Raspberry Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Single Origin Chocolate sauce
- Shortbread cookie rimmer
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Whipped Cream
- Pour some chocolate sauce into a small bowl or plate and dip the rim of your drinking glass into the chocolate sauce.
- Put the shortbread cookie rimmer onto a small bowl or plate and dip the chocolate rim into the shortbread cookies.
- Fill the cup with ice.
- In a separate cup, mix milk, half and half, raspberry syrup, and chocolate sauce.
- Whisk with a hand frother until it creates a creamy froth.
- Pour mixture over ice and add cold brew concentrate.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles and garnish with fresh raspberries (not included) for an extra special touch.