This simple recipe will captivate your senses with the subtle flavors ofall natural vanilla bean and organic saffron simple syrup. You may even notice hints of cinnamon.
- 4 oz. Bean Hoppers cold brew
- 2 - 3 oz. filtered water
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Bean syrup
- 1 tbsp. Saffron simple syrup
- small measuring cup
- measuring spoons
- drinking glass
- mixing spoon
- straw (optional)
- Add both syrups & cold brew concentrate to a drinking glass
- Stir to mix
- Add ice and water, then stir again
- Savor your amazing specialty cold brew drink!
- To make a creamier drink, substitute the water for milk.
- To make your drink dreamy creamy, use 3 oz. of milk plus 1 oz. of half and half.
- Garnish with a sprig of lavender or a cinnamon stick for a beautiful presentation.