PREP: 30 MINUTES
TOTAL: 30 MINUTES
Rich, creamy, and subtly sweet, this iced coffee drizzled with vanilla--infused maple syrup will give you jitters in all the right ways.
- Ice, or coffee ice cubes
- 1 cup cold-brewed coffee concentrate
- 2 tablespoons maple-vanilla syrup (recipe below)
- Half-and-half if desired
Maple vanilla syrup
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, sliced open vertically and seeds scraped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Make cold brew coffee using the Toddy Maker.
Iced Coffee Cubes
Use some of the cold brew coffee concentrate in ice cube trays and freeze.
Make the maple-vanilla syrup
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add maple syrup along with the vanilla bean and the seeds scraped from the vanilla bean. Bring to a low boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Discard vanilla bean and stir in vanilla extract.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Keeps for about 2 weeks.
Make the maple vanilla iced coffee (and be happy)
- Fill a large glass with ice.
- Pour 4 – 6 ounces of coffee concentrate over the top.
- Drizzle in vanilla-maple syrup
- Add a splash of half-and-half or milk if desired.
- Stir and serve with a straw
*Adjustments: Try Vanilla Almond Milk and Maple Syrup or even Agave Nectar for alternative options!
Purchase a Toddy Brewer and join our coffee of the month club!
During the warmer months, all of our featured coffees of the month will be hand selected to be delicious using the cold brew Toddy maker system! You're in for a treat. If you buy your coffee pre-ground (you really should get a grinder, but I digress) you should change your grind preference to "coarse for French Press" to work well with the Toddy Maker.Otherwise you could end up with slightly bitter cold brew (and nobody wants that!).