Cold Brew Drink Recipes
Cardamom Clove Cold Brew Recipe
You may have had a spiced Toddy cocktail.... and you may have had a chai tea latte, but this is something new! The Cardamom Clove cold brew drink combines traditional chai flavors and cold brew coffee to make a unique and delicious treat! Combining this with a cinnamon & sugar glass rimmer, it sets off the amazing flavors. You will not want to miss it!
This simple recipe packs a big punch of flavor and add in some creamy half and half and you have yourself a dream.
Tools needed: measuring cup measuring spoon tall drinking cup mixing spoon two small plates
- 4 oz. Bean Hoppers cold brew concentrate
- 3 oz. milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp. cardamom clove simple syrup
- Cinnamon Sugar Rimmer
- Rim your drinking glass: Put water on one small plate and cinnamon sugar mixture on another small plate. Dip the rim of the cup into the water, shake off excess water, then dip into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill the glass with ice
- Add all remaining ingredients, stir well & enjoy!
- Reduce milk and add 1 oz. half & half for an extra creamy drink experience.
- Use water instead of milk to make a more refreshing drink.
Leave a comment (all fields required)
Comments will be approved before showing up.