This cold brew drink is the ultimate summertime, happy drink! I feel like a kid again when I taste the sweet orange and vanilla cream all mixed up on my taste buds. It brings me to a very happy place!
This drink can be made multiple ways depending on your mood and it's refreshing both ways! You won't want to miss this recipe kit.
You can get the recipe and all of the ingredients HERE
The orange dreamsicle syrup included in this recipe kit was hand crafted in small batches by our very own in house executive chef using only the finest ingredients and no fillers. You'll be in heaven when you taste this!
- small plate
- small measuring cup
- measuring spoons
- drinking cup
- small cup
- straw (optional)
- 4 oz. Bean Hoppers cold brew concentrate
- 2 - 3 oz. milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp. half and half
- 2 tbsp. Sweet N Country Orange Dreamsicle Syrup
- Bean Hoppers craft made caramel sauce
- whip cream
- graham cracker crumbles
- Spread half of the graham cracker crumbles on a small plate,
- Add a little bit of water to a small bowl or a plate and lightly wet the rim of your cup & dip the rim into crumbles, swirling it around until rim is coated.
- Drizzle caramel syrup around the sides of the cup, then fill it with ice.
- In a separate cup, combine cold brew concentrate,orange syrup, half & half, and milk. Stir to combine & pour over ice.
- Top with whip cream, sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbles and drizzle with caramel.
- Take a photo, share it on social media, and tag Bean Hoppers Coffee!
Adjustments can be made to personalize this drink! It's your drink, your way.
Make it more refreshing (with less calories!)
To make this a more summertime refreshment, try adding 3-4 ounces of water instead of milk and cream, skip the caramel and whip cream. It's so refreshing this way, and often how I drink it myself. Feels like summer in a cup.
Make a caramel latte
You can use the caramel sauce to make a caramel latte, just use about 1 TBSP of caramel sauce and dissolve it into the cold brew before pouring it over ice, add your milk and it's a caramel latte!
Or you can use the Sweet N Country Orange Dreamsicle syrup without the caramel to make the orange flavor more prominent. This is absolutely amazing too!
When you join the cold brew club, your first box will include a mason jar mug to make your drinks in, and a long handled spoon on top of all of the ingredients needed to make the recipe. Get yours today!