Does Toasted Coconut Almond Fudge sound like a sweet dream and desert all at once? Oh believe me, it is!! This recipe checks off all the boxes. If you love coconut, or chocolate.... and coffee, you'll fall in love at first sip!
This recipe can be adjusted to be less sweet, more coconutty (I know, not a word), more chocolate, less chocolate, more almond or none at all. The coconut here is the STAR of the show. I found this coconut milk on a YouTube video of a coconut recipe. The gal in the video swore by this coconut milk and so I tried it. I was not disappointed. I tried every coconut milk on the shelf at the grocery store, and none of them had this kind of texture and flavor! They were either too watery or too thick and none of them had the real authentic coconut flavors. So I decided I had to make this coconut milk a part of the Bean Hoppers Cold Brew Recipe Kit! Now you can try it without having to purchase a 6 pack. But if you want more, you can find it HERE.
Our Cold Brew Recipe Kit welcome box even includes the cup and the spoon!
All of the custom ingredients in this recipe are included in the cold brew recipe kit, to make your shopping list very short! All you need to purchase is the dairy products you like best, like your favorite milk and whip cream.
In the kit, you'll get a bag of coffee that has been proven to taste amazing using the cold brew method. You'll get a brewing bag to make the cold brew concentrate in. The directions to make the concentrate. A new cold brew drink recipe and the ingredients to make the drink!
The ingredients included in the Toasted Coconut Almond Fudge Delight are all small batch made by unique companies, and simply amazing!
The Toasted Coconut syrup was made by Liber & Co and is hands down the most amazing coconut syrup I've found! Short of making your own syrup, this one is all natural, small batch made and very authentic.
Note: The coconut syrup will have separation, because it's made with REAL coconut, so it still has the fats from the toasted coconut, and you might even have some chunks. Stir it up, shake it up, or strain it before using if you don't want the real coconut fats. Don't worry though, they're considered to be healthy fats!
The Almond Oregat syrup is also made by Liber & Co, and has the most authentic almond flavor without using fake flavors!
The single origin chocolate sauce in this recipe is small batch made from JT Cooper. This decadent chocolate syrup is made using a single-origin, natural cocoa from Ghana. With tasting notes of coconut, berries and caramel, it's delicious in coffee, hot chocolate and frozen drinks. Try it drizzled over ice cream, fresh fruit or pancakes!
The crystalized honey drink rimmer was made by our in house executive chef David, and is available through Etsy.
- small plate
- small measuring cup
- measuring spoons
- drinking cup
- small cup
- straw (optional)
Ingredients: *Dairy products not provided
- 4 oz. Bean Hoppers cold brew concentrate
- 2 oz. milk of your choice
- 2 oz. coconut milk (provided in recipe kit box)
2 tbsp. toasted coconut syrup (provided in recipe kit box)
- (Use 1 TBSP for less sweetness)
- 1/8 tsp. almond syrup (provided in recipe kit box)
- chocolate sauce (provided in recipe kit box)
- whip cream
- toasted coconut topping (provided in recipe kit box)
- Crystalized honey rimmer (provided in recipe kit box)
- Pour crystalized honey onto a plate. Wet the rim of your cup by dipping it into water, then dip it into the honey, swirling around until fully coated.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce around the sides of the cup.
- Fill the cup with ice.
- In a separate cup combine cold brew concentrate, coconut syrup, almond syrup, milk & coconut milk.
- Stir to combine & pour over ice.
- Top with whip cream & sprinkle with toasted coconut sprinkles & drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Take a picture, post on social media - tag us @beanhopperscoffee
Once you open the coconut milk, store it in the fridge in a small container, this will make you multiple cold brew drinks! Adjust the coconut milk to taste. It can get thick in the fridge, but don't worry, it's still good. Just mix it a bit more once it's cold. This coconut milk is not sweetened. You can find more on Amazon!