This exotic Turkish Spice cold brew drink artfully combines a subtly sweet syrup with traditional middle eastern spices. You'll taste hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cardamom and cloves with hints of black pepper and complimented by wildflower honey. It's like nothing you ever tasted before.
The Turkish Twilight syrup was hand crafted by our in house chef David to use in this amazing one of a kind recipe.
We created this drink recipe for the coffee lover who enjoys exploring outside the box. You will be pleasantly surprised by the unique flavors in this drink.
The Turkish Spice cold brew recipe can be adjusted to your liking. You can make it sweeter or less sweet, more chocolate, more Turkish. You can also choose to use water instead of milk to make it more refreshing. Play with the recipe to see what you like, but we have recommended what we think works best. The little bit of half and half really brings out the interesting flavors of the Turkish spices and makes the recipe richer. The whipped cream on top makes the presentation so it feels like you're really indulging, when really whipped cream is a low calorie treat. It also allows you to add the sauce and sprinkles on top. When you hand this drink to it's recipient, they will really feel special because it's so pretty to drink!
- 4 oz. Bean Hoppers cold brew concentrate
- 1 oz. half n half
- 3 oz. milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp. Turkish Spice syrup
- chocolate sauce
- whipped cream
- crystalized honey
- Pour a little crystallized honey into a small bowl or plate.
- On another plate or bowl, put 1/4" of water.
- Wet the rim of your glass in water, then dip the wet rim into the honey crystals to make a crystallized honey rim.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce around the insides of the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
- In a separate glass, combine cold brew concentrate, milk, half & half, and Turkish Spice syrup.
- Stir well to combine & pour into the rimmed cup over ice.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with crystalized honey & chocolate drizzle
- Take a picture, post on social media, and tag us! @beanhopperscoffee
Get the cold brew kit to make this recipe!
Everything is in the box to make this recipe at home. It's so convenient!
All of the custom ingredients in this recipe are included in the cold brew recipe kit, to make your shopping list very short! All you need to purchase is the dairy products you like best, like your favorite milk and whip cream.
What's in the box?
For subscribers, your first Cold Brew Recipe Kit includes a mason jar cup and a long handled spoon.
About the custom ingredients:
The Turkish Twilight syrup was hand crafted by our very own executive Chef David in small batches. You can purchase more HERE
The single origin chocolate sauce in this recipe is small batch made from JT Cooper. This smooth and velvety dark chocolate syrup is made using a single-origin, natural cocoa from Ghana. With tasting notes of coconut, berries and caramel. You will have plenty left in your cold brew kit to make yourself a mocha!
The crystalized honey drink rimmer / topper was made by our in house executive chef David.